- Write lists
- Pick a subject or topic and learn!
- Walk outside
- Look at new apps to download
- Play a game
- Play with your pets
- Check out local charity shops
- Start a blog or a YouTube channel
- Plan a weeks outfits like My wardrobe
- Make something… anything!
- Create a upbeat playlist
- Clear out your closet & upload some of your clothes online to be sold!
- Clear out your bedroom from top to bottom
- Help a relative or friend with their errands
- Get creative; knit, sew, paint , draw, diy. the list goes on
- Buy birthday presents way ahead of time But don’t forget you have them!
- Create a meal plan
- Write a detailed budget
Hmmmmm, its easy to get carried away when you have lots of spare time and if your not motivated you could end up doing nothing with it! These are just a few of my ideas for me to look back on when I find myself doing nothing, some of these are productive others not so much!
Sew BF’s t shirt in elephant fabric
Finish knitted head band
Finished knitted blanket
Finish skirt made from black white & neon fabric
1in wide elastic headbands with flowers- 2/9/18
Diy dress to skirt
Bracelets little beads & elastic
Decorate wall next to bed
Cover / paint desk
Sew a hoodie from scratch
Sew a crop top
Decorate my room!!
Try to write a book
Create video compilation of something!
Make Mum & Dad a homemade present
Start a 30 day draw something each day challenge
Take a photo every day for 30 days
Tidy up those crafting drawers make pouches and pockets to store things!
Crop the t shirts I’ve wanted to for ages!
Ive been trying to write at least one list of 20 a day to get my brain working and to remember what I have started and need to finish!
You don’t have to spend money every date night! Here are a few ideas some a bit more fun than others!
- Romantic walk somewhere new. The nights are long and light at the moment.,make the most of it. Going out and walking is relaxing, good for you and a nice time to bond with each other, not to mention that you’ll be getting fresh air and its definitely better than watching TV! You get extra points for going somewhere new, being able to decided together and experiencing a new place together is always fun.
- Feed the ducks. I used to love feeding the ducks so much when I was younger.. and I still do! Grab your partner and some duck friendly snacks and head to a duck pond, if you don’t have any duck friendly snacks, its nice just to go and sit by the pond, water noises & wildlife can be very relaxing.
- Have a spa night. Give each other massages, put on face masks, pluck each others eyebrows! Give each other a full beauty treatment, everyone loves a little bit of pampering.
- Board games! Don’t forget about board games, you don’t always have to stick to the rules just have fun with each other. Board games can pass hours whilst having fun a the same time.
- Baking. Cupcakes, pastry whatever you two have a craving for make it! Baking is an enjoyable and you can do it together plus you get to eat whatever you make after! Make what you can out of what you have in the cupboards!
- Plan a Holiday. Going on holiday is so exciting but can be overwhelming so date night could include you planning your next trip!
- Volunteer together. Giving back to the community is a great way to spend your time, if you can do it together thats even better!
- Bike ride. Similar to walking together, exercise + fresh air is going to do you good and put you in a good mood for when you get home.
- Browse a DIY store and think about what you want to change and upgrade. When I worked in a diy store you would see so many couples in the evening just browsing together & enjoying each other company!
- Rearrange and reorganise your life together. Write out a meal plan for the next week, each of you write a list of goals and try and help each other reach then, clear out your clothes, type out a savings tracker.. there are so many more!
‘Life is a party, dress like it’ Audrey Hepburn
‘No one ever made a difference by being like everyone else’ PT Barnum
‘You’re mad. Bonkers. Off your head… but I’ll tell you a secret… all the best people are’ Alice in wonderland
‘Impossible is just an opinion’ Paulo Coelho
‘Worrying means you suffer twice’ Newt Scamander
‘Being happy in the moment, that’s enough each moment is all we need not more’ Mother Teresa
‘Do what you have to do until you can do what you want to do’ Oprah Winfrey