- Write lists
- Pick a subject or topic and learn!
- Walk outside
- Look at new apps to download
- Play a game
- Play with your pets
- Check out local charity shops
- Start a blog or a YouTube channel
- Plan a weeks outfits like My wardrobe
- Make something… anything!
- Create a upbeat playlist
- Clear out your closet & upload some of your clothes online to be sold!
- Clear out your bedroom from top to bottom
- Help a relative or friend with their errands
- Get creative; knit, sew, paint , draw, diy. the list goes on
- Buy birthday presents way ahead of time But don’t forget you have them!
- Create a meal plan
- Write a detailed budget
Hmmmmm, its easy to get carried away when you have lots of spare time and if your not motivated you could end up doing nothing with it! These are just a few of my ideas for me to look back on when I find myself doing nothing, some of these are productive others not so much!
Wear retainer everyday
Get a job!
Drink 2L of water every day
Use a hair mask weekly
Keep your nails painted not half off half on..
Learn French, practise twice weekly
Read part of a book daily
Meal prep at least one meal for the week
Video something at least 5 x a week
No fast food!!
Cardio minimum 20 mins a day
Text and message people back straight away!
Take more chances..
Do splits stretches daily!
Keep a planner, that’s up to date!!!
Remember to write gratitude
Make a habit tracker for September & keep it up to date!
Try to be more thoughtful and kind.
Another list of 20 obviously… Just have to actually remember these!
So now that I have realised its been 5 days since I posted that I have decided to actually start… bit awkward I have no excuses apart from I’ve been out with family and basically having my last binge before my diet, Its not meant to work like that but oh well. Ive decided I won’t update this blog daily with what I ate as I feel it may be a bit to much for me!
This morning I have a lovely breakfast of mashed banana, strawberries and chia seeds.
Its halfway through the day now and I still don’t feel that hungry but to be fair I haven’t actually done that much, so probably not burned that much. I am off to do a yoga class on the yoga studio app to wake myself up and try to make myself more productive!
Lunch time finally came at 15:00, I had toast with peanut butter on. Really have a thing for peanut butter ill eat it on anything. Not the healthiest but its filling and yummy.
Dinner tonight! Edamame beans, aranchni balls we found in Sainsbury’s! We love Edamame beans so I have a feeling they may feature a lot in my food diary.
I found this recipe on this website
Sweet potato hash with kale
• 1 medium sweet potatoes, peeled and dice into small cubes
• 1 medium onion, finely diced
• 2 cups kale, finely chopped
• 3 tbsp butter, or cooking fat of choice
• 1 tbsp minced garlic
• 1/4 tsp ground sage
• 1/4 tsp smoked paprika
• 1/4 tsp rosemary
• 1 tsp coarse sea salt
We split this between two.
You basically fry it all together until cooked through we actually made a mash out of it in the end but the taste of this is great!
And two large steaks some people have eggs but we needed some meat and decided on steak!
I do recommend this recipes & this is what I had for dinner! Sorry there’s not pictures!
Current weight – 10st
Good morning/ afternoon depending on whenever you are reading this, I hope you are well.
I have spent the past few weeks drinking alcohol and making bad food decisions, my body has starting feeling the bad side of it and its time to change!
My plan is to keep a relatively low carb, high protein/ fat diet, lets get this straight now i’m not talking strict restrictions.. I didn’t cope well with that! Mainly the aim is to stay under 100g of carbs and to get as much fresh produce instead of processed rubbish, I will be keeping track of this on the Myfitnesspal app.
I will take as many photos as I can of my meals so I can share them with you, if not I will upload the stats from MFP so I have something to show!
Another thing to work on is exercise, I mean I start it, do it for about 3 weeks on a strict schedule then stop completely. I do feel a massive benefit when I do exercise and I don’t know why I stop or why I find it so hard to get back in to! Im going to say let stick with getting the diet down for a bit then work on increasing the exercise I get a week!
Thank you for reading, follow me if your interested in if I make any progress with this!
Mine ended up a funny shape cause I squeezed them on to a plate that was a little bit too small. Also I’m very messy as you can see!! They still taste the same though!
100g chocolate unsweetened (or any chocolate if your not worrying about carbs)
2tbsp coconut oil
100g almond butter ( I picked almond butter cause it was slightly lower carb but you can use whatever nut butter you wish)
1 pinch of salt
Melt the chocolate , butter & coconut oil together
Mix the almond butter with the swerve & salt
Pour half the chocolate mixture in to the bottom of the cupcake cases
Spoon full of almond butter mix on top
The another layer of chocolate over the top so that it covers the almond butter
To set leave in the fridge for 30 mins? It didn’t take too long to set.
Eat now or put in the fridge to eat later!
Obviously the nutritional content will vary with what chocolate or nut butter you use!
Here are 6 tips I use to stay tidy and organised, sometimes I find it a bit of a struggle but these generally make my head feel a little clearer and make me feel ready to take on more!
- Spending 15 minutes in the morning to clear rubbish, put clothes away and generally tidy my room and space.
- One day a week I will fully clean my room. This is when I do all the actual cleaning like hoovering, dusting and polishing. I also clear out one section of my room by emptying it and putting it back again throwing away any rubbish or junk I don’t use.
- Throwing away holey clothes! So many socks and tops I manage to get holes in. Instead of putting them back in the wash and forgetting there’s a hole either fix it there and then or throw the item away if it’s not worth it!
- Cleaning digital clutter. Clearing reminders that have been complete, sorting your settings so that unwanted apps don’t notify you & clearing your notifications! This means deep cleaning your emails and messages, I’ve put my emails in folders so it’s easier for me to mange! I need to do this minimum once every 2 days to keep on top of it.
- Clearing my bag as soon as it becomes unmanageable. I am one of those people that shoves everything in my bag. At one point I think I had three books, two empty pencil cases and a load of other junk. I have put all the necessary junk into the pencil cases so they are sorted and tidy, and made use of the pockets in my bag. Filing receipts and bits of paper left in there will make a dramatic difference if your bag was as bad as mine 😬
- Command strips, oh my god I love these only bought them recently from the range. I have stuck some file/ magazine holders to the sides of my desk for extra storage for notebooks, so I have managed to free up two drawers in my storage so I can organise everything easier!These are the ones I used – Command Medium and Large Picture Hanging Strips Value Pack, 4 pairs medium, 8 pairs large
These are a few of my tips that I use regularly to stay organise and tidy! What are yours?
This is more a note to self to keep drinking water & the benefits of drinking water.
- Increases energy & relieves fatigue
- Promotes weight loss
- Flushes our toxins
- Improves skin complexion
- Maintains regularity
- Boosts immune system
- Natural headache remedy
- Prevents cramps & sprains
- Puts you in a good mood
- Saves money
- Makes sure your fluid balance is right
- Helps control calories
- Muscle fuel
- Kidney function
- Productivity boost
- Hangover helper
- Makes your eyes more bright
- Helps prevent glaucoma
- Thins the blood to prevent blood clots
- Helps reduce addictive impulses!
Need to remember to keep my water bottle filled up and drink plenty!
‘Life is a party, dress like it’ Audrey Hepburn
‘No one ever made a difference by being like everyone else’ PT Barnum
‘You’re mad. Bonkers. Off your head… but I’ll tell you a secret… all the best people are’ Alice in wonderland
‘Impossible is just an opinion’ Paulo Coelho
‘Worrying means you suffer twice’ Newt Scamander
‘Being happy in the moment, that’s enough each moment is all we need not more’ Mother Teresa
‘Do what you have to do until you can do what you want to do’ Oprah Winfrey
- You don’t have to see the whole staircase, just take the first step’ Martin Luther King
- ‘Doubt kills more dreams than failure ever will’ Suzy Kassem
- ‘It always seems impossible until it’s done’ Nelson Mandela
- ‘If you have good thoughts they will shine out your face like sunbeams and you will always look lovely’ Roald Dahl
- ‘Never give up on something you can go a day with out thinking about’ Winston Churchill
- ‘A true sign of intelligence is not knowledge but imagination’ Albert Einstein
- ‘When life throw you a rainy day play in the puddles’ Pooh bear
These quotes are just something that I feel help me through times when they get a little tough! Just a reminder to have happy thoughts & not give up!
Hi everyone this is the recipe for the pulled chicken tacos I made yesterday!
For the wrap we used big lettuce leaves
We fried up two chicken breast with oil & spices ( honey, chilli powder, basil & garlic) tomatoes and red onions. Once the chicken was cooked I shredded it up!
We made a guacamole by smashing a avocado, a bit of onion, garlic & chilli
Lay out a few leaves of lettuce & and split the chicken in half on to our plates with a large dollop of guac so we can make our own!
I love tacos and I miss the crunch but these were yummy & the other half like them too so overall a success!!