Pixi Glow Tonic
Whats on the bottle
Pixi Glow Tonic – 5% Glycolic acid – Exfoliating toner – Gently exfoliates to remove dead skin cells. for all skin types. Clinically proven results. Alcohol free. Hypoallergenic. Paraben Free. Not Tested on Animals
- Avoid contact with eyes
- Its recommended that prior to sun exposure users cover the areas where AHAs have been applied with sunscreen
- Contact of the product with skin must be of limited frequency or duration
- Cleared up my skin quickly
- Didn’t dry out my skin
- Great skin glow
- Literally perfected my skin
- 250ml in the bottle and it seems to have lasted me a long time so far
- I did break out the first week, probably my skin getting used to the change in my ‘routine’ but it did clear up after that.
- Quite pricey
I honestly can’t imagine what my skin would look like without this, in the first week all the spots that were underlying came out, which was a bit of a shock but it didn’t last long and after that my skin is now close to perfect apart from a few minor things. I feel confident enough to wear no foundation and have become best friends with a tinted moisturiser rather than layering my skin in high coverage foundation. To be fair I wasn’t using any type of toner to begin with and this probably helped a lot! I like the packaging and think the green is cute and the product doesn’t come out the bottle too fast. I will continue to use this and probably re-buy Pixi Glow Tonic as well!